I. Name and address of the controller
The controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
ATS Air Transport Service AG
8058 Zurich Airport
Zurich Airport, Switzerland
Phone: +41 44 815 80 20
II. Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the controller is
Mrs Tanja Weidmann
8058 Zurich Airport
In order to carefully protect your privacy and ensure comprehensive confidentiality in the handling of your data, we would like to provide you with the following notes and information:
In cooperation with our hosting providers, we endeavour to protect the databases as well as possible against unauthorised access, loss, misuse or falsification.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) may be subject to security vulnerabilities. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of data in accordance with the following description. This website can be visited without registration. Data such as pages called up or the name of the file called up, date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes without this data being able to be directly linked to your person. If personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, procurement, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. In addition, we process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases in conjunction with Art. 6 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the EU GDPR is applicable:
- Processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- Processing of personal data for the fulfilment of a contract with the data subject and for the implementation of corresponding pre-contractual measures
- Processing of personal data to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject under applicable EU law or under the applicable law of a country in which the GDPR is fully or partially applicable.
- Processing of personal data to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person
- Processing of personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental freedoms, rights and interests of the data subject. Legitimate interests are, in particular, our economic interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law.
We process personal data for the duration required for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-term retention obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict processing accordingly.
Data protection provisions about SSL encryption
This website uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the enquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is activated, the data you send to us cannot be read by third parties.